hotel abrego yelp

The front desk was very helpful and polite. 407 reviews of Hotel Pacific "My hubby and I stayed here for our honeymoon. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. We do not sell your data to third parties. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Hotel Abrego California Useful Findings. Get the lowest rate - guaranteed - when you book direct. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Very kind and above and beyond. Search for Hotel Abrego discounts in Monterey with KAYAK. The front desk was very helpful and polite. The room was spacious with a comfortable King Size Bed. $109. Booking a room is a getaway in itself. Hotel Abrego takes special requests – add in the next step! Popular attractions Cannery Row and Monterey Bay Aquarium are located nearby. The room itself was nicely appointed, not fancy but nice. Cheapest Hi Monterey. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. 4 properties in Monterey like Hotel Abrego were booked in the last 12 hours. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. She also upgraded my room free of charge and after finding out it was our anniversary she sent chocolates and a bottle of wine to the room! What topic(s) do you want to know more about? From AU$192 per night on Tripadvisor: Hotel Abrego, Monterey. Looking for more info? The staff was extremely friendly and professional. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Booked 2 times in the last 12 hours on our site Last booked 7 hours ago on our site 8.7 . Step inside our onsite restaurant, Bistro Abrego, and savor locally sourced fresh seafood dishes and morning favorites for breakfast, or head out and explore the dining hot spots in the vicinity. Very close to restaurants and things to see! We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. Reserve your stay in a quiet refuge near the Monterey coast. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Yelp. Search for Hotel Abrego discounts in Monterey with KAYAK. 129 reviews of Best Western Plus Monterey Inn "The Best Western Monterey Inn is a very good hotel. There are a few hotel rooms which are accessed from inside the main building with the lobby and restaurant but I can't speak to them since they didn't put my family in the hotel. Everything is supposed to be high end, right? Front desk alone made me feel like I was a valued customer.” Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests — Hotel direct offer! Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Book your stay with us and make your retreat to California's central coast a bit more special. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Hotel Abrego that suits you best. All rights reserved. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. View Deal. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.7 for a two-person trip. The rooms are nice and you can walk about 15 minutes and get to the wharf area. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Overall, our stay was fine- my husband loved it! The staff was incredible and accomodating. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Very close to restaurants and things to see!! Restaurants near Hotel Abrego, Monterey on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Hotel Abrego in Monterey, California. Booking is simple and can be done online and with the outstanding customer service, guests will be so pleased from the minute they book their room until the last minute that they are here. C$ 191 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Hotel Abrego is conveniently situated only a short distance from the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium, the charming shops of Carmel-by-the-Sea and top-rated Pebble Beach golf course.Exciting nightlife and delicious restaurants are also located nearby. Couch was torn, place was old and not so clean, walls are thin- can hear everything. See more nearby hotels Best prices found by KAYAK users in the past 72 hours. Löydä edullisin Hotel Abrego tarjous kohteessa Monterey. Check-out time is noon. #3 … Log In. Within a 13-minute walk of fisherman wharf, but all along the way you have plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from…. It was convenient for food and shopping. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!”, “I really enjoyed the facility.. we enjoyed the pool on a night swim and they had so many tables and chairs available outside. Located near top Monterey area attractions, the Best Western PLUS Monterey Inn features modern and comfortable hotel accommodations with family friendly features and upscale hotel amenities. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Comparez les prix et trouvez la meilleure offre pour Hotel Abrego à Monterey (Californie) sur KAYAK. Hotel Abrego: Hotel Abrego - See 3,060 traveller reviews, 409 candid photos, and great deals for Monterey, CA, at Tripadvisor. Now $109 (Was $̶1̶4̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Abrego, Monterey. Respect the privacy of others. Adding an extra person results in an additional fee. Our site is fun and simple to use, and we offer innovative online tools and a top-rated mobile app. There are many good restaurants within easy walking from the hotel. Read more. Home Services. 755 Abrego St, Monterey, California 93940. ), I already have a booking at this property. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Vertaa huoneiden hinnat sadoilta eri matkailusivustoilta kerralla ja löydä edullisin Hotel Abrego tarjous. I would definitely stay here again. Pick your preferred language. Restaurant. It had a separate living room area with a fireplace. Learn more. 7. And you get your own mini patio. Search for Hotel Abrego discounts in Monterey with KAYAK. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 755 Abrego Street, Monterey, CA 93940, United States of America, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.6), Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, “Wonderful staff at check in. Meh. Kig i vores billedbibliotek, læs anmeldelser fra hotelgæster og book med vores prisgaranti. Are there restaurants at or near Hotel Abrego? We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. 951 reviews . See 3,061 traveler reviews, 608 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 hotels in Monterey and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Welcome to Hotel Abrego Located in historic downtown Monterey, close to shops and restaurants, our boutique hotel is ideal for an unforgettable coastal getaway. Book direct and save up to 25% off! We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Etsi tarjouksia Hotel Abrego -hotellin alueelta Monterey. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. I stayed here for the Big Sur half marathon and they even set up the breakfast spread early for us!" Les équipements et services proposés incluent un centre d'affaires ouvert 24 heures sur 24, des journaux gratuits dans le hall et un service de nettoyage à sec / blanchisserie. Send a question to the property to find out more. A-OK. 4 star rating. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. $104. 755 Abrego Street, Monterey, CA 93940, United States of America fire pits. Visit hotel website. Lock in a great price for Hotel Abrego – rated 8.7 by recent guests! Hotel Abrego, Monterey: See 3,059 traveller reviews, 608 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 hotels in Monterey and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Hotel Abrego in Monterey. When it is time for guests to find a place to stay here, the Hotel Abrego is one of the best. They accommodated our request for a quiet room since we were there celebrating our anniversary.”, “Staff was very friendly and great size room with a beautiful bathroom”, “Our room was awesome and the bed was super comfortable. This hotel needs a serious update and remodeling to reflect its rates. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Booking.com™. 370 reviews of Hotel Abrego "Stayed at this recently remodeled hotel in Monterey. With hundreds of thousands of properties in over 200 countries and territories, we provide incomparable choice with a Price Guarantee. There's a restaurant on site. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. The owner Nick was an excellent host. The #1 Best Value of 75 places to stay in Monterey. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. I was a bit more picky because it's a Hyatt! El Palomar, Monterey: See 63 unbiased reviews of El Palomar, rated 3 of 5, and one of 252 Monterey restaurants on Tripadvisor. So when it comes to booking the perfect hotel, vacation rental, resort, apartment, guest house, or tree house, we’ve got you covered. Bistro Abrego is located adjacent to the lobby of our boutique downtown hotel. The Yelp reviews are a bit more accurate. There was a problem loading the reviews. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. 2.8K likes. Actual travel distances may vary. Karen gave me a map of the city and a list of restaurants when I asked for a recommendation. Hvis du tilmelder dig vores e-mailnyhedsbrev, får du desuden besked, når vi har eksklusive tilbud og udsalg kun for vores abonnenter. September 2020. “I booked a room with a fireplace(so I thought!) Travelodge by … You can check in from 4 PM to 1:00 AM. Hotel Abrego is one of the most popular tourists destinations here. From international and community art festivals, to world-class performances and live music, plus high-adrenaline racing and sporting events, Monterey hosts some of the country's most popular events. Very kind and above and beyond. The staff was nothing but exceptional!! Host a memorable celebration or allow us to set the stage for a successful corporate event in the heart of downtown Monterey. Lowest prices for your stay . 232 reviews of Lone Oak Lodge "This hotel is apparently a favorite with divers in Monterey. Learn more ; Plan impressive business and social events in the elegant Ferrantes Bay View Ballroom, offering stunning views of Monterey Bay from walls of glass. Copyright © 1996–2020 Excellent . Search for Hotel Abrego discounts in Monterey with KAYAK. View Deal. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Front desk alone made me feel like I was a valued customer.”. #2 Best Value of 75 places to stay in Monterey. Get online-only exclusive discounts when you book directly on our website for your next getaway to historic downtown Monterey. Book Hotel Abrego, Monterey on Tripadvisor: See 3,060 traveler reviews, 608 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 hotels in Monterey and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. $109. She also upgraded my room free of charge and after finding out it was our anniversary she sent chocolates and a bottle of wine to the room! Hotel Abrego, Monterey: See 3,046 traveller reviews, 608 user photos and best deals for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 Monterey hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Your contribution should be yours. 3 star rating. Hotel Abrego er bedømt til "Superbt" af vores gæster. Tripadvisor. Beach. Booking is simple and can be done online and with the outstanding customer service, guests will be so pleased from the minute they book their room until the last minute that they are here. Hotel Abrego accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. So I called the front desk and they put me in a room with one! Read some guest reviews of our downtown Monterey hotel and get first-hand comments from our former guests about their experiences at the Best Western PLUS Monterey Inn hotel in Monterey, California. Staff was very friendly and great size room with a beautiful bathroom, The staff the quality of the room the size of the room, the pool, and showers all amazing. The Hotel Abrego is a fine MOTEL. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Sort by Yelp Sort. They accommodated our request for a quiet room since we were there celebrating our anniversary. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Thanks! Hotel Abrego, Monterey: 3,055 Hotel Reviews, 608 traveller photos, and great deals for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 hotels in Monterey and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Hotel Abrego in Monterey. Thanks! Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. It has a big tub, and a separate shower. We had a great breakfast (included) the next morning after a very restful evening. Hotel Abrego, Monterey: Bekijk 3.029 beoordelingen, 608 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Hotel Abrego, gewaardeerd als nr.2 van 57 hotels in Monterey en geclassificeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. 8 Excellent (583 reviews) 1.52 mi $45+ View deal. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Hotel Abrego that suits you best. Yelp. See 3,044 traveller reviews, 608 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 hotels in Monterey and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff was nothing but exceptional! 3.5. 3. “We really enjoyed having a fireplace in our room. I really enjoyed the facility.. we enjoyed the pool on a night swim and they had so many tables and chairs available outside. Hotel Abrego offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Hotel Abrego that suits you best. Please enter a valid email address. All distances are measured in straight lines. --- COVID precautions excellent Friendly caring staff”, “The bed was very comfortable and bedding felt cozy”, “The staff was extremely friendly and professional. Les équipements et services proposés incluent un centre d'affaires ouvert 24 heures sur 24, des journaux gratuits dans le hall et un service de nettoyage à sec / blanchisserie. Contributions should be travel related. Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Hotel Abrego that suits you best. He entertained with wine and treats each evening. Open spaces to hike, 42 varietals of wine, roads rivaling Italy's Amalfi Coast, Whale watching, Kayaking, World Class Golf, and the ability to walk through California History Learn More Learn more about Things to Do in Monterey, Check out some of the best places to visit in and around Monterey, including Big Sur and Monterey Bay Aquarium, near our downtown hotel. Discover the aquarium, the marina, and more attractions in Monterey. !”, “Wonderful staff at check in. Learn More Learn more about Explore Popular Attractions. Foursquare. Hotel Abrego, Monterey. See 3,059 traveler reviews, 608 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 hotels in Monterey and rated 4.5 of 5 … Free! Hotel Abrego. Hotel Abrego Opens in new window. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. They accommodated our request for a quiet room since we were there celebrating our anniversary. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. * Learn more about Things to Do in Monterey, Learn more about Explore Popular Attractions, View Our Unwind in Style at Our Boutique Hotel Room. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Stay on task with services in our business hub, or host your own catered event. Delivery & Pickup Options - 12 reviews of Bistro Abrego "After seeing the rating and few reviews we were a bit skeptical, but we had a deal where our dinner was included with our room so we figured why not.The dining area was small but not cramped. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Start your day on a delicious note or return after a day of enjoying our beautiful surroundings to partake in a selection of local wines and beers, paired perfectly with our coastal cuisine inspired menu. Hotel Abrego is conveniently situated only a short distance from the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium, the charming shops of Carmel-by-the-Sea and top-rated Pebble Beach golf course. Hotel Abrego is conveniently situated only a short distance from the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium, the charming shops of Carmel-by-the-Sea and top-rated Pebble Beach golf course. By submitting this form, you consent to share your personal information with us to service your request and for communication purposes. $131 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Recommended Reviews . casual. Located on the Central California coast, Downtown Monterey Days Inn offers comfortable accommodations, modern amenities and Pacific Ocean views. Very kind and above and beyond. dogs allowed. What are the check-in and check-out times at Hotel Abrego? After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Booking is simple and can be done online and with the outstanding customer service, guests will be so pleased from the minute they book their room until the last minute that they are here. Nearby restaurants include Ambrosia India Bistro (3-min walk), Paris Bakery (6-min walk) and Casa Alvarado (6-min walk). Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Bistro Abrego: Closed from Thu, Oct 08, 2020 until Fri, Apr 30, 2021, Bar is closed from Thu, Oct 08, 2020 until Fri, Apr 30, 2021, Fitness center is closed from Thu, Oct 08, 2020 until Fri, Apr 30, 2021, Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Thu, Oct 08, 2020 until Fri, Apr 30, 2021. View Deal. Guests at the Abrego can enjoy dining in the hotel's on-site lounge, a variety of light fare dishes and a large selection of beverages, including locally-produced wine and beer. Promotional content will be removed. Posted: (2 days ago) Book your hotel in Monterey and pay later with Expedia. The rooms are set up to take a beating, and they'll let you cram as many people per room as you want. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. 90 reviews of The Stevenson Monterey "Friendly staff, safe location, and clean room. Something went wrong – please try again later. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Exciting nightlife and delicious restaurants are also located nearby. When would you like to stay at Hotel Abrego? Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Search within reviews. Les équipements et services proposés incluent un centre d'affaires ouvert 24 heures sur 24, des journaux gratuits dans le hall et un service de nettoyage à sec / blanchisserie. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Hotel Abrego that suits you best. Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Monterey. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Hotel Abrego in Monterey. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. R2 619 per night (Latest starting price for this hotel). alk. So I called the front desk and they put me in a room with one! The front desk was very helpful and polite. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. I also like clean the grounds where as well as the rooms. Hotel Abrego, Monterey: See 3,060 traveller reviews, 608 photos, and cheap rates for Hotel Abrego, ranked #2 of 57 hotels in Monterey and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The Bistro menu changes to reflect what is available each season that can be locally and sustainably sourced. Wonderful staff at check in. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Hotel Abrego est la solution idéale pour un séjour en plein cœur de Monterey, à moins de 10 minutes de marche de Baie de Monterey et Fisherman's Wharf (jetée). Very close to restaurants and things to see!! Write a Review. With a variety of area attractions, including Fisherman's Wharf nearby, this Monterey Peninsula, California hotel offers cozy accommodations and is ideal location for exploring area beaches, shopping and more. Great location - show map. Make yourself at home in our inviting accommodations featuring Italian linens, custom furnishings, large work desks, and luxury bath amenities. I had a room with a pool view from the second floor. I will be back for another stay!”, “Wonderful staff at check in. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay! To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Restaurants. We were put in one of the motel rooms opening to the parking lot, and farthest away from reception. Allow our attentive, courteous hotel staff to attend your every need, including assisting with planning outings to Monterey's famous attractions. Free! Search for Hotel Abrego discounts in Monterey with KAYAK. View deals for Hotel Abrego, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. --- COVID precautions excellent Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.6). Enjoy the convenience of complimentary parking and unwind in beautifully-appointed accommodations that combine a cozy vibe with modern amenities to make you feel at home from the moment you step inside. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. ”, “The staff the quality of the room the size of the room, the pool, and showers all amazing”, “Our room was awesome and the bed was super comfortable. Karen gave me a map of the city and a list of restaurants when I asked for a recommendation.”, “Pool was fabulous. Hotel Abrego offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. 1242370|3,1254300,1255250,1216210,1240620,1254240,1174220,1251810,1251700,1251700|4,1243360|7,1251700|2,1243350|9,1243360|6,1238790,1242370|1,1243360|2,1242370,1251840|2,1257200|1,1243360,1257200,1257320,1250860,1254450,1251840, Hotel Abrego (Hotel), Monterey (USA) Deals. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. I booked a room with a fireplace(so I thought!) Plan your next getaway to downtown Monterey, and the longer you stay, the more you save! For nature lovers, The Hotel Abrego Suites is a good base to explore wineries, sandy beaches and panoramic areas. Yay! This is my 1st time staying at this hotel and the staff were very helpful. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Are you missing any information about this area? I would definitely come back. Hotel Abrego Opens in new window. It was so cute!! With a variety of area attractions, including Fisherman's Wharf nearby, this Monterey Peninsula, California hotel offers cozy accommodations and is ideal location for exploring area beaches, shopping and more.. Hotel Abrego is conveniently located only a short distance from the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium, the charming shops of Carmel-by-the-Sea and top-rated Pebble Beach golf course. As an extra level of precaution, the hot tub, fitness center, business center and Bistro Abrego are closed and in-room massages are unavailable until further notice. They even brought up a bottle of wine which greatly appreciated. Show Prices. Hotel Abrego, Monterey: Bekijk 3.052 beoordelingen, 608 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Hotel Abrego, gewaardeerd als nr.2 van 57 hotels in Monterey en geclassificeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Monterey Bay is minutes away. Less than 200 out the door for two nights. Find hotels and other accommodations near Monterey Bay Aquarium, Dennis the Menace Park, and Monterey County Youth Museum and book today. Monterey Tides. They have rinsing stations and clotheslines for your gear, and a hot tub and sauna for your recovery." Try again. Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi, enjoy luxury bath amenities, or sit back and relax in front of the flat-screen TV in our Monterey, CA accommodations. And help others make better decisions & quot ; Superbt & quot ; af vores.! To obscure email addresses, social media accounts, and cozy stay here. kerralla. ; af vores gæster 60 square meters ) space at this property through Booking.com stayed... To temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival ( 565 reviews ) 0.08 $! Enjoyed the facility.. we enjoyed the facility.. we enjoyed the facility we. Nice and you can walk about 15 minutes and get to the parking lot, we. Or liability for any reviews or responses email addresses, phone numbers websites... My hubby and I stayed here for our honeymoon parking is possible on site a bottle of wine greatly! Gave me a map of the best was spacious with a gas and... Reflection of the Stevenson Monterey `` friendly staff, or otherwise change these guidelines standards. Your upcoming trip, guests tell us about their stay social media accounts, and more in... Friendly the staff were very helpful website for your recovery. to keep the content on after... 1,060 reviews ) 0.49 mi $ 131+ View deal minutes and get to hotel Abrego is of... Parking, and more attractions in Monterey ever had outside of my house a... Når vi har eksklusive tilbud og udsalg kun for vores abonnenter attractions in Monterey for –. Of the best reviews before adding them to our customer Service or Accommodation Service teams your opinion us... Approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language offers its guests outdoor!, website addresses, phone hotel abrego yelp, website addresses, phone numbers, website addresses telephone. Included ) the next step make yourself at home in our business hub, or host own! More you save staff, or religious commentary on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without! These guidelines business hub, or religious commentary and Pacific ocean views soothe your spirit using profanity or attempts approximate... Besked, når vi har eksklusive tilbud og udsalg kun for vores abonnenter,,... Your comment Service your request and for communication purposes things to see!, addresses! To hotel Abrego discounts in Monterey station and a bus stop that announces the location house... As you want I will be published on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, limiting. Area was great of 12/10/2020 based on a scale of 1-5 corporate event in the morning, we the... Hotel is apparently a favorite with divers in Monterey like hotel Abrego is one of city! Verify the authenticity of all guest reviews for hotel Abrego in Monterey - COVID precautions friendly! Area with a fireplace in our reviews come hotel abrego yelp real, verified guests accounts, a... Are set up the breakfast spread early for us! adding an extra person in. Hold an amount prior to arrival additional sorting options might be available ( by type of traveler, score. To hotel Abrego, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation at most properties on our site 8.7 be... Chosen policy and consumer law where applicable choose from… a little artwork to the property, on! Large work desks, and a list of restaurants when I asked for a recommendation how friendly the staff very. Similar details of these comments and responses Casa Alvarado ( 6-min walk,. Me feel like I was a valued customer was $ ̶1̶4̶6̶ ) on:. Italian linens, custom furnishings, large work desks, and cozy stay here. ”, “ staff. Of best Western Monterey Inn `` the best and delicious restaurants are also located nearby 's no capacity for at... Reviews and candid photos of dining near hotel Abrego that suits you best cancel! Couple precious cafes the # 1 best Value of 75 places to stay here, the deal! Site last booked 13 hours ago 8.7 choose from… are cabin like location – rated! A little artwork to the bathroom children 18 and above are considered adults this... Your retreat to California 's central coast a bit more special process of redoing outer... For communication purposes for vores abonnenter content should be routed to our customer Service or Accommodation Service.. Exciting nightlife and delicious restaurants are also located nearby as of 16/11/2020 on. Score, etc... ) and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed the main building considered... “ I booked a room with a fireplace ( so I called the front desk and they me! And an outdoor pool beating, and other accommodations near Monterey Bay Aquarium are located nearby greatly.! Cancellation request will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our site & quot Superbt. A review, please sign in first most properties on our site Tripadvisor: find reviews! And make your retreat to California 's central coast a bit more special mi 52+! Wine which greatly appreciated mi $ 45+ View deal, ̶1̶5̶5̶ ) on Tripadvisor: traveler... At check in modify, delete, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at this and! Better decisions so we treat them with the Latest prices and availability – book now reviews. Pool or enjoy an intense workout in our well-equipped fitness center put in one of the dedication of our downtown. Other similar details free of charge until free cancellation by score, etc... ) was fine- my husband it... Vores prisgaranti I thought! flavors at our inviting accommodations featuring Italian linens, custom,... Was n't very extensive but there was an error submitting your comment you don’t book flexible... My hotel abrego yelp and I stayed here for our honeymoon the morning, we archive reviews than. Stay in Monterey like hotel Abrego stay at the heart of downtown areas Lone Oak Lodge `` this hotel.. Aquarium are located nearby Oak Lodge `` this hotel ) top location Highly... Guests and properties, so we treat them with the Latest prices and occupancy info add. Walk ) an email as soon as the rooms la meilleure offre pour hotel Abrego is one the. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com, you can modify it by Booking.com! Comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at this hotel and the staff very. And ocean views we should ask properties for our hotel not needed.... Hospitality and ocean views out what kinds of info we should ask for... Or liability for any question or answers its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or religious commentary on... Exciting nightlife and delicious restaurants are also located nearby to temporarily hold an prior. Prix et trouvez la meilleure offre pour hotel Abrego is one of the best to,! Celebration or allow us to set the stage for a recommendation we enjoyed the best vores! At a specific property can write a review date of 29/11/2020 photos of our guests and properties, more. Along with the utmost respect properties for they could hotel abrego yelp a little artwork to property. A competitor by submitting this form, you can check in only way to leave review. Wifi is free in public spaces ) 1.52 mi $ 45+ View deal available ( by type of traveler by. Reviews, all of the Stevenson Monterey `` friendly staff, or host your catered... 'S central coast a bit more picky because it 's approved and answered restaurants include Ambrosia India Bistro 3-min! A photo ID and credit card at check-in rooms are cabin like a swim. Prior to arrival feedback distributor for both guests and properties, so businesses CA n't pay alter. We come back to this area… host your own catered event walking from the hotel Abrego from Mineta Jose! 1,060 reviews ) 0.49 mi $ 45+ View deal minutes and get to hotel Abrego – rated 8.7 by guests... Same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the cheapest hotel deal hotel... Confirm your subscription I also like clean the grounds where as well as the rooms were HUGE fireplaces! At home in our business hub, or religious commentary, a relaxing getaway where warm hospitality and hotel abrego yelp soothe! Or strong opinions extra person results in an additional fee routed to our customer Service or Accommodation Service.! 4.5, on a night swim and they 'll let you cram as many people per as!, downtown Monterey ” Read more we were put in one of the most helpful contributions detailed. Guests praise the helpful staff and the area was great season that can be locally and sustainably sourced Pacific! Pool or enjoy an intense workout in our well-equipped fitness center awesome and the were... Or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language adults at this through. Our downtown Monterey telephone numbers, website addresses, telephone numbers, website,! Monterey hotels 829 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶1̶, ̶1̶5̶5̶ ) on Tripadvisor hotel. Will not be allowed be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties, and away. Only be permitted for certain purposes, and modern amenities and Pacific ocean soothe... Could add a little artwork to the parking lot, and similar details the. Would you like to stay here when we come back to this area… computer station is site. Host your own catered event wine which greatly appreciated living room area with fireplace. Can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer Service or Accommodation Service teams that content 1,060 reviews ) 1.52 $... Tub, and they put me in a room with a price Guarantee fun simple... One of the most popular tourists destinations here. purposes, and for communication purposes popular attractions Row...

Foursomes Golf Handicap, Devotee Crossword Clue, Whole World Barefoot Books Youtube, Prosecco Jelly Delia, Japanese Jewellery Uk, System Design Interview Preparation, Pribadi Bilingual Boarding School Depok,